Thursday 27 March 2014

Summer Classes

Talk about time moving along quickly! The time to register for summer classes snuck up on me and I just received an email about Fall registration coming up on April 1!

As I am doing the program here at Lesley in two years, I do have to take three courses over the summer. Luckily, they won't take over my whole summer but only June and part of July. The summer courses are only offered in week long or weekend intensives which will make them a bit...intense.

I successfully registered for Standards and Ethics, Group Process in Dance/Movement Therapy and then had to decide between Yoga and Therapeutic Touch or Body Oriented Psychotherapy. I decided on the latter as I really enjoy the professor who is teaching it and let's face it, as many times as I have said I would like to try Yoga I haven't found the time to do so.

It's going to be a busy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment