Sunday 20 October 2013

Documents

Finding our way in this new profession can be a bit of a challenge. I am realizing how young this field is in comparison to others as new experiences arrive on my doorstep. The latest one being creating an invoice.

I just received an email requesting I send in an invoice for the time I spent programming and leading for some work I did over the summer. Hrm where to start. Of course I started with a Google search for "invoice templates for dance/movement therapy" and turned up empty handed. After a few emails back and forth I was able to know what to include.

I also checked on the ADTA website to see if there were templates for these types of documents available to members but again turned up empty handed. After discussing with my peers, I was relieved to know I wasn't the only one who found this difficult to navigate.

Hopefully there will come a time when resources such as templates for these documents will be available through Google for DMT.

No comments:

Post a Comment