Sunday 28 September 2014

Body Paint Fun with Sheri Gundry

I've finally had a minute to sit down and process a wonderful experience I had this summer. A friend and colleague, Sheri Gundry (see link below), used her artistic abilities to turn my body into a canvas for her painting.

She body painted me over the course of a day and then we had a movement session where we tried to bring the piece alive even more. The artwork and photography are credited to Sheri Gundry with myself as the model. Please do not use any of the photos below unless given permission by the artist and model.

We hope to collaborate again soon!




2 comments:

  1. really cool - hard to see it was you in the third pict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a cool process to experience and I hope to do it again!

    ReplyDelete