Tuesday 28 April 2015

3 weeks left!

The month since my last post has been incredibly busy. For those of you who are currently in school you will know what I'm talking about. The final papers, presentations, evaluations...and of course the thesis!

I also was lucky enough to have my best friend from back home come down for a weekend and then more recently my Mom came down to visit. Everyone is trying to see Boston while they have a free place to stay and I'm happy to play tour guide!

I finally submitted my thesis this past weekend. A great accomplishment and I'm very proud of the final product. Now just a few more papers and presentations left and then I'm done! It's less than 3 weeks now until graduation and my move back to Canada.

This will probably be my last post until after graduation as there don't seem to be enough hours in the day to get everything done.

Thank you my readers out there for all your support throughout this journey! This chapter of it is almost over but stay tuned for what will come next.

No comments:

Post a Comment