Sunday 22 February 2015

Thesis Thesis and More Thesis

It seems like this semester went from 0 to 90 in the blink of an eye. We're heading into our 5th week of classes and we have yet to have a full week, partially due to snow days but we've had a couple holidays thrown in there too.

We've got assignments piling up and of course those of us doing our thesis have also kicked that up a notch. I'm in the midst of collecting data for mine and am loving every minute of it. At the beginning of the year my thesis professor promised us this experience would be life changing. I reflected back on my undergraduate thesis experience and thought the only thing life changing about it was that I learned how little sleep I could function on.

Now as I begin data collection, and the writing process, I understand what she meant. This process has changed my prospective on my place in the field as a professional and how the field fits into Canadian culture. All this and I'm not even at the halfway point yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment