Wednesday 3 April 2013

Introduction

My first post as a blogger...still trying to figure out what that means but bear with me. The goal of this new endeavour is to document how I will become a registered dance movement therapist and to hopefully inspire other Canadians to take the journey as well.

Living in Canada and wanting to be a dance movement therapist proves to be a difficult position to be in. With no universities or programs currently offered within the country, specifically for dance movement therapy, some (like me) can become discouraged and frustrated trying to sift through all the sites and information on how to work your way through the process while staying in Canada. It's fine to say attend a school abroad but when studying abroad is so expensive it isn't always an option.

This is my journey, my dance, my information that I have found and what I understand to be true. Welcome aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment